A Listing Of Cranberry Township Auto Insurance

Auto Insurance Covers Theft And Fire Damage Comprehensive coverage, sometimes called collision or comprehensive, provides coverage for the total cost of repairs to an insured vehicle after a collision or damage from fire. It also pays for replacement costs to the car. However, comprehensive coverage differs from liability insurance in that it does not have an excess fee that must be paid. Comprehensive coverage also has a deductible. This deductible is the amount the insured pays towards the cost of repairing the vehicle in the event of a total loss. The deductible starts off low, but increases every year without the need to raise the level of coverage.Get the facts about Cranberry Township Auto Insurance

Auto Insurance Covers Personal Injuries Car accidents can cause serious injuries to an individual and if they are caused from another driver, the victim can sue them for those injuries. In certain cases, the victims can receive compensation for pain and suffering, but in other cases, they only get a payment for the right amount. This payment is generally determined by the insurance company. The right amount of payment depends on several factors such as the severity of the car accident and how the victim’s injuries affect their ability to work and live normally. Some cases may cover the victim completely, while others will only cover a specified percentage of his/her wages or house value.

Auto Insurance Covers Property Damage If the vehicle is destroyed or damaged by vandalism, flood, theft, or accident, liability or collision coverage may help pay for repairs. This type of coverage can be combined with other types of insurance, such as medical payments coverage, to give the full amount required by law. Collision coverage may also help pay for damages done to the passengers of the car in the event of a collision. Sometimes, collision coverage may help pay for car repairs and replacement of parts that are damaged or stolen from the car. To learn more about types of insurance, speak to a representative at your local insurance agency.